Home » Posts tagged 'mega yachts sale florida'
Tag Archives: mega yachts sale florida
Bertram yachts introduced its newest model in the Newport International Boat Show on September 13, 2018. It is the Bertram 61 Convertible. This is the largest model since Beniamino Gavio acquired the company.
The newest entrant’s design is based upon the old 1980s model, Bertram 54. It has naval architecture and an unprecedented build. This will set the bar high for all other competitors.
What makes it so special?
The new Bertram is a flybridge cruiser. It is a total stunner with custom designs and features. You can differentiate a Bertram 61 Convertible with its specifications.
Specifications of Bertram 61 Convertible
- Builder: Bertram Yachts
- Model: Convertible
- Beam: 18
- Length:61 feet
- Draft: 4.83
- 2 Engines: Twin Caterpillar C32
- Fuel: Diesel
- Max. Speed: 43 Knots
- Accommodates: 6 people easily
- Construction: Infused Vinyl ester hull and deck with keel and strake reinforcements
- Water: 280 Gallons
It’s most unique feature is the revived salon wrap windows. These used to be prominent back in the past, but Bertram has revived them with a new look and new material. They have designed the windows in an old-school way with a salon wrap and have used a military grade glass to have a modern appeal. This will help you have an amazing sea-gazing experience, from inside the yacht and let you enjoy a truly picturesque scene.
Used Yachts for Sale in Miami
The comfortable and spacious interiors of Bertram Yachts are delightful as well as functional. If you wish to have similar yachts with sufficient space both above as well as beneath the deck, then do check out our mega yachts for sale in Florida. We plan to make your stay, a unique experience and have the expedition of your own choice.
Get in touch with Maimi International Yacht Sales and have yachts that provide a mind-blowing lifestyle. We have attractive options in our listing. Call our staff to assist you in making great decisions. Give us a call at +1 305 857 8939 today!
If you have seen a Riva yacht then you would have definitely wanted to own one. It is known to be the Rolls Royce f the sea as it is an epitome of luxury. Riva yachts reflect the classy side of a person’s persona and are sometimes as costly as a luxury yacht charter in Miami.
So what makes these Yachts so costly?
1. To understand why they cost what they cost, you need to know a few facts about Riva and their long history. Below, we have mentioned a few interesting facts about Riva Yachts that make it so different!
2. Iconic Personalities of Hollywood like Richard Burton, Marilyn Monroe, Elizabeth Taylor and more were fans of the Riva and each owned one.
3. Riva Yachts had a humble beginning in the small town of Sarnico, along the shore of Lake Lago D’Iseo in Italy.
4. In 1832, Lake Como was hit by a storm which left the ships there, shipwrecked. Due to this reason, the founder Pietro came to their rescue and instantly became a hero.
5. Riva took four generations to develop as a brand that is still synonymous with class and elegance.
6. Not only the stars but the Royals were also smitten by the Riva Yachts. The King Hussein of Jordan, Shah of Persia, and Prince Rainier of Monaco, each had their own Riva Yacht!
7. In 1962, Riva Yachts produced its first flagship boat with Aquarama. It was a masterpiece and a show stopper.
8. In 1991, the last heir of the family stepped down from the company, thus the Riva family’s involvement ended.
9. In recent years, Riva Yachts was acquired by the Italian company, Ferretti Group, thus returning to its Italian roots.
Check out our mega yachts for sale in Florida!
Being one of the largest yacht brokerage firms in Florida, Miami International Yacht Sales has a reputation to deliver the best. We have a range of luxury yacht charters for sale in Miami that includes a few from the Riva Yachts as well. Log on to www.miamiinternationalyachtsales.com to check out our range of yachts for sale!